Carter Holton, a pastry chef and culinary lecturer born and raised in Kansas City, attended The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY and graduated Valedictorian with his A.O.S in Baking and Pastry in 2008. Apart from working at many local restaurants and a bakery, Holton also taught at The Art Institute International Kansas City from 2010-2016. He has twice appeared on the Food Network's Cake Challenge and has won ... Read More >
Booking Services, Fees & Availability
- $150 for first hour of appearance.
- $75 for each additional hour at the booked venue.
- 30-45 Minute speech : $150
- Maximum audience : 2,000 People
- Speech topics : Culinary arts, pastry, food history, food production