Darryl Motley played in the outfield for the Kansas City Royals and Atlanta Braves. After playing in the MLB, Motley played for the Chiba Lotte Marines in the Nippon Professional Baseball League of Japan. Royals fans remember Motley fondly for being the Royal to catch the last out of the 1985 World Series and solidify the Royals' victory over the St. Louis Cardinals.
Booking Services, Fees & Availability
- Signing fee per item: $8 (60 Minimum item count per signing)
- Inscription or Personalization Fee Per Item : $3
- Signing fee per item: $10 (60 Minimum item count per signing)
- Inscription or Personalization Fee Per Item: $5
- $350 for first hour of appearance.
- $75 for each additional hour at the booked venue.
- 30-45 Minute speech : $500
- Maximum audience : 50 People
- Speech topics : Baseball and 1985 World Series