Pete Dulin is the author of four books about food, beer, wine, and spirits. His most recent book is Expedition of Thirst: Exploring Breweries, Distilleries and Wineries Across Central Kansas and Missouri. His other books include Kansas City Beer: A History of Brewing in the Heartland, KC Ale Trail, and Last Bite: 100 Simple Recipes from Kansas City’s Best Chefs and Cooks. Based in Kansas City, Missouri, his writing has ... Read More >
Booking Services, Fees & Availability
- Signing fee per item: $50 (10 Minimum item count per signing)
- Inscription or Personalization Fee Per Item : $10
- Signing fee per item: $25 (10 Minimum item count per signing)
- Inscription or Personalization Fee Per Item: $10
- $150 for first hour of appearance.
- $50 for each additional hour at the booked venue.
- 30-45 Minute speech : $200
- Maximum audience : 250 People
- Speech topics : KC brewing history, KS/MO Prohibition, food and beer trends/pairings, KS/MO travel for food, beer, wine and spirits