In 1960, Wilbur Wood was signed out of Belmont High School by the Boston Red Sox. He pitched for the Red Sox off and on for several seasons before being traded to the Pittsburgh Pirates. After two seasons with the Pirates, he was traded to the Chicago White Sox. When Wood was with the White Sox, Hall of Fame pitcher and knuckleball specialist Hoyt Wilhelm advised Wood to exclusively use the knuckleball. This decision led ... Read More >
Booking Services, Fees & Availability
- $300 for lunch
- Up to 4 People Customer pays for the lunch Up to one hour
- Signing fee per item: $7 (50 Minimum item count per signing)
- Inscription or Personalization Fee Per Item : $3
- Signing fee per item: $8 (65 Minimum item count per signing)
- Inscription or Personalization Fee Per Item: $3
- $400 for first hour of appearance.
- $200 for each additional hour at the booked venue.
- 30-45 Minute speech : $500
- Maximum audience : 250 People
- Speech topics : Baseball, open to suggestions